Featured Products in New York, NY
XL-PermUltra VP is a high-performance, fluid-applied silyl-terminated polyurethane (STPU) that combines the best characteristics of silicone and urethane properties. Together, they allow the STPU to function as an air/water barrier. It can be applied in a single coat without the use of a primer and contributes to a seamless, airtight building envelope through its excellent elasticity and crack-bridging capabilities. XL-PermUltra VP has several advantages over similar products:
- It offers 2-3 times as much coverage as other fluid-applied products.
- It is compatible with a variety of wall components, thanks to its STPU chemistry.
- It can be applied in cold and inclement weather. With no wash-out and a quick set time, it eliminates delays on the job site.
- It is UV and water-resistant.
- It is low VOC, compliant in all parts of the United States.
- It meets the performance requirements of NFPA 285.
Pecora XL-PermUltra VP is not just a stand-alone air and vapor barrier product--it can be used as part of our XL-Perm Air, Vapor, and Water Barrier Resistive Barrier System. This 4-product system works in tandem to protect your building envelope from air and moisture movement. Visit www.pecora.com to learn more about how our XL-Perm Air, Vapor, and Water Barrier Resistive System can protect your project. You'll find data sheets on each product, informational brochures, and project success stories.
There’s a lot to learn about our featured products. Contact us to get started.